[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /obake/configuration.php:60)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1035: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /obake/configuration.php:60)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /obake/configuration.php:60)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /obake/configuration.php:60)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /obake/configuration.php:60)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /obake/configuration.php:60)
• View topic - Any other games?

The Fold's Ohana

Any other games?

General forum for all things related to The Fold and NWN...

Re: Any other games?

Postby DWNSHFT » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:59 am

Sounds exciting. But I can't pay $40 just to play the same old story. I'm bored with saving the universe. That's (one of the reasons) I loved the Fold.

Can we get the old band back together?
DWNSHFT

Postby Bane » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:33 pm

The Dark Mike wrote:Seems like a good time to perhaps start up a little conversation about this game:

https://www.beamdog.com/products/neverw ... tal-deluxe

Time to start kicking some ass again.... :D

I'm in...what do we create today :orc beer:

No toolset then it can't be NWN...

Let's get the band back together - this site is collecting dust...
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Postby The Dark Mike » Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:16 pm

I posted a link to the 'Deluxe' edition of the game, there's also a $20 edition...

Bane - I'm sure that I read that a toolset will be available as well...
The Dark Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bane » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:55 pm

I'm sure that I read that a toolset will be available as well...

Cool beans!

I still have the mod and hak paks, etc.

Thanks,
Mike
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Postby The Dark Mike » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:51 am

All of my Fold stuff is tucked away on my laptop - and that laptop has been hibernating in my locker at work.....for almost a decade....

I downloaded several modules from the NWVault last week, and two of them are worthy of my time :D
The Dark Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bane » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:15 pm

Cool beans - we'll have to restart our Friday night gaming session :)
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Changrey » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:49 pm

I have spent like 3 months hunting for this site, every old link I had for the Fold was for your old websites, actually thought you'd closed down the whole thing. Always nice to find some old names again. Between my job and starting up DM'ing a 2nd Ed AD&D campaign, I don't have a huge amount of time, but I'd love to get back into something with the team.

Bane, do you still have the old journals we had on the previous sites? I'd love to re-read them and get lost in nostalgia for a while :)
First Law of the Universe
No matter where you go or what you are doing, you can always count on someone, or something, being there to fuck everything up for you.
Changrey
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Postby Bane » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Changrey wrote:Bane, do you still have the old journals we had on the previous sites? I'd love to re-read them and get lost in nostalgia for a while :)

Hey howzit!!

Are you talking about the player's journals - under the Player's Corner >> Player's Bio or look under World of Nailaeon for additional stuffs

:D
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Changrey » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:16 pm

Yeah, the journals, but mostly referring to the older stuff that was archived on the old sites, this one is kind of empty in that regard :)
First Law of the Universe
No matter where you go or what you are doing, you can always count on someone, or something, being there to fuck everything up for you.
Changrey
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Previous

Return to The Great Hall