Anyone LOTRO?

For discussions that do not belong anywhere else...
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Anyone LOTRO?

Post by Bane » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Sorry I did not get anything - I'll pm my email addy.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

Bill
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Bill » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:07 pm

David,

Is there a usual time and day you play?
To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness. Though, if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. - Gustave Flaubert

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Hey Bill did you get my email w/ the magic realm info & vassal link?
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

Bill
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Bill » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:07 am

Yes, I did. Sorry I didn't let you know I received it. I haven't looked at the rules in depth, though.
To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness. Though, if stupidity is lacking, all is lost. - Gustave Flaubert

DWNSHFT

Post by DWNSHFT » Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:06 am

Bill,

For a while I was playing most evenings after 9PM Eastern. But I've been real-lifing for the last couple weeks which will likely continue through the holidays. I'd love to make a rendesvous sometime! I'll be traveling through 12/28.

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:39 am

Mele Kalikimaka to all. No worries Bill - you will get to it when you get to it.

Hey if you want to learn Wing Leader - I can teach you -

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/160 ... -1940-1942

Bill
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by Bill » Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:40 pm

DWNSHFT,

Sounds good, I should be home during the rest of the week so I'll try logging on at 9pm. I've got you listed as friend so I can check if you're on as well.

Bane,

Wing leader looks like an interesting game. I didn't see it in the Vassal mod library, though. Which brings to mind a question. I know Vassal software allows you to convert board game to the computer, but do you need that to play the mod or do you just download the mod?

defender

Post by defender » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi gang, I am still around.
SWTOR Ebon hawk Reines imp side, Leiluu Rep side main contacts.
Lotro I have been away but still there, Ijnar main contact(not sure if my warg can read mail). Good news on Lotro- WB sold it to the Devs, New character models may be coming.
http://massivelyop.com/2016/12/20/lotro ... s-in-2017/
Lets see what happens.
In wargames, Bane has gotten credits for a ww2 aviation game, and refuses to leave kindergarten in squad leader :p(expects imminent counterattack)
Happy holidays to all

Def