02.06.10 | Mahalos!

Here ye...here ye...
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

02.06.10 | Mahalos!

Post by Bane » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 pm

I would like to give all developers and beta testers a very heartfelt mahalos for all of your hard work and dedication!

The only way a project of this scope and magnitude can be accomplished is through a strong ohana and sense of duty. They say a way to measure a person's character is through a handshake, but I say nay to that - our community stands as a testament to what people can accomplish when they come together as a team...a team were each of us, despite the physical distances that seperate us, gather together to share their unique set of skills and experiences to create a melody that is The Fold.

Every day I learn something new...and every day I consider myself blessed that I have been given this opportunity to work with you all. The world of Nailaeon is not and cannot be the work of one or two people, so before I really start waxing poetic, please accept accept my gratitude and camaraderie.

So with that, let us enter the third week of testing so that one day others may see what we already know the world of Nailaeon 1.5 to be!

Me ka mahalo, me ka pono
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 02.06.10 | Mahalos!

Post by Bane » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Beta Progress Update:
~40 Tasks closed, ~23 remain open
23 Mod Beta updates

You're all Olympians to me! :orc whip:
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

Gryphyn
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Gryphyn » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:20 pm

Bane wrote:I would like to give all developers and beta testers a very heartfelt mahalos for all of your hard work and dedication!

The only way a project of this scope and magnitude can be accomplished is through a strong ohana and sense of duty. They say a way to measure a person's character is through a handshake, but I say nay to that - our community stands as a testament to what people can accomplish when they come together as a team...a team were each of us, despite the physical distances that seperate us, gather together to share their unique set of skills and experiences to create a melody that is The Fold.

Every day I learn something new...and every day I consider myself blessed that I have been given this opportunity to work with you all. The world of Nailaeon is not and cannot be the work of one or two people, so before I really start waxing poetic, please accept accept my gratitude and camaraderie.

So with that, let us enter the third week of testing so that one day others may see what we already know the world of Nailaeon 1.5 to be!

Me ka mahalo, me ka pono
Wax away...
It wouldn't be a team without your constant nag... err leadership!
Unlike the rest of us, who contribute when we can, you're at it 24x7 putting up with our crap, excuses, and annoying quibbles.
Me ka mahalo, me ka pono - right back at ya!

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:58 pm

Gryphyn wrote: you're at it 24x7
I'm just trying to keep up with Las 8-)