Sever Maintenance 3/6

Forum for crash reports, new play hak verification reports, and any other questions pertaining to the server...
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Sever Maintenance 3/6

Post by Bane » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:14 am

I'm going to replaced one of the fans tonight - sounds like one of the bearings is shot. I have a spare fan and will do it tonight.

I've got one mother of a day going on - lunch w/ mom - then dinner w/ the MIL :o

Server down for now - it's just to frigg'n loud right now :geek:
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

Trendane
Developer
Developer

Re: Sever Maintenance 3/6

Post by Trendane » Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:27 am

No worries. I'm going to be helping my former housemates with their final clean-up of the house as they move out of our old home.
--
Trendane
Looking at the future...in retrospect.
I'm not crazy. I'm merely sane in the same way that Velveeta is cheese.

The Dark Mike
Administrator
Administrator

Post by The Dark Mike » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:39 am

Oh okay, when I saw 'sever' in the subject heading - I assumed that you had too many cocktails last night and that today was 'over-hang' day :P

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:48 am

The Dark Mike wrote:Oh okay, when I saw 'sever' in the subject heading - I assumed that you had too many cocktails last night and that today was 'over-hang' day :P
That is all true :lol:
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:42 pm

Fan installed - damn Dell and their proprietary CPU fan sensor pin - hello needlenose pliers :twisted: