The Invitation...

Here ye...here ye...
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

The Invitation...

Post by Bane » Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:45 am

“By the watery teats of Kan and the fiery balls of Gorruck when will this urination of the gods end? Three weeks since receiving the note, two weeks of travel…bah this trip better be worth it.” He stared at the crumpled parchment clutched in his right hand; his torch light casting odd shadows upon his face; upon the pitted sword at his side; upon the worn leather hauberk that sat off centered on his person.

The note...aye the note, even in the dancing light of the torch, there was no mistaking the three words scrawled upon its face…Come. Hope. Inn.

It wasn’t the letter and the words that bothered him…it was the severed head that encased the note upon delivery that did…swallowing a bit of bile that crept to the back of his throat, he continued towards the town of Hope…each step being a little bit less sure as the step before…

=============================================

The wheels of The Fold are moving forward… heed the calling; gather your party…the days of PnP will soon be upon us.

Stay tuned…
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

DWNSHFT

Re: The Invitation...

Post by DWNSHFT » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Huh, hey, ah,... what? "Days of PnP will soon be upon us?" You mean PvP, or what? You're such a tease!

I still check the site every day for updates!

David

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:10 pm

DWNSHFT wrote:Huh, hey, ah,... what? "Days of PnP will soon be upon us?" You mean PvP, or what? You're such a tease!

I still check the site every day for updates!

David
Aloha David - good to see you on the boards! I've been wanting to create some old PnP mods and set them in Nailaeon - using NWN of course ;)

The first one, a month or two away, will be for a party of 4-6 level 1 players and I'm going to try my hand at DMing them :shock:

Def sent a bunch of old mods that for nostalgia sake - I really want to build them.

By PnP we'll be using player wands and widgets for die rolling - according to the PnP mod ;)

I feel that getting a session going along w/ a PW is the best of both worlds. Although we'll be building both at the same time.

The only thing I ask, is that players create PC bios and attempt to do player journals.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

DWNSHFT

Post by DWNSHFT » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:12 am

Sounds cool! Hopefully this will integrate with my work schedule.

David

Satyre
Noobler
Noobler

Post by Satyre » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Woo hoo!