Archeage - Putting the Band Back - start a guild, 'The Fold'

For discussions that do not belong anywhere else...
Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Archeage - Putting the Band Back - start a guild, 'The Fold'

Post by Bane » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:45 am

Aloha-
I'm finding myself enjoying Archage and would like to start a guild.

A guild needs at least five people @ lvl 5+ to form.

If you are interested, on the server Naimi, and are:

Firran:
are real experts when it comes to hunting in the prairies, with their white lions fast as the wind. The only traces left of Firran are yellowed pages of a manuscript. A lot of the ancient traditions of the Firran has faded away. They are fighting everyday to survive, taking risks and finding themselves in the desert to hire the services of other races. Firran are constantly moving around the continent. They aren’t the nomads they were thousands of years ago. Firran are known for their active participation in wars against other races, with frequent victories. The title «Scourge of God» has been given to Ayfu Lindadzhuna, a legion commander. Firran children are proud and valiant, but their destiny is often sad. Due to the bad climate, Firran who were natively nomads had been forced to quit the steppe. After the slaughter of the royal family, the Timi Empire had been completely destroyed, because of the conflicts and wars that were going on. The Firran, who don’t know where their homes are, are everywhere in the world. They are nowhere in particular. Will they, one day find a place where they can live like all the other races? It seems like the gods are against the Firran and condemned them to difficult lives dotted with problems and tears. There is a tribute who continued to live like they were living before, learning the self-amelioration, one of their ancient traditions, which allow them to improve their competences.
or

Harani:
are survivors in the truest sense, capable of extreme and heroic acts serving the interests (and preservation) of their people. Practical, cunning, and family-minded, it is no surprise the strength of their new kingdom rivals the strength of the kingdom they lost.
Send me a tell or respond here and I'll be more than happy to help you level up.

It would be nice to actually start using these forums again :P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

DWNSHFT

Re: Archage - Putting the Band Back - start a guild, 'The Fo

Post by DWNSHFT » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:09 am

Whew; I thought I was in trouble. I just accepted a guild invitation last night. But I'm Nuian. We are the Kinghts Blades on Naimi. So maybe you'll see us there. Unless, that is, our cannon sees you first...

Lewellyn
aka DWNSHFT
aka David

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Archage - Putting the Band Back - start a guild, 'The Fo

Post by Bane » Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:40 am

No worries - you can always create another PC and then roll with the cool cats.

Actually that might not be such a bad name for the Firrans :P

I'm really enjoying playing these peeps (Firrans)- a lot of very good RP potential.

I would say it's the cat's meow :orc beer:

To add - I'm F2P ;)
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy shit...what a ride!"

ash007
Developer
Developer

Re: Archeage - Putting the Band Back - start a guild, 'The F

Post by ash007 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:58 am

Aloha

Is the Archage freely open for new players now?

Long time no see guys ;) Hope you are doing well!
History is only the register of crimes and misfortunes.

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:34 am

ash007 wrote:Aloha

Is the Archage freely open for new players now?
Absolutely - create a Firran on the server Naima and we'll go questing together.

I have not paid one cent yet :orc beer:

In-game name = Mooney
Long time no see guys ;) Hope you are doing well!
I'm doing well - hope the same for you :P

ash007
Developer
Developer

Post by ash007 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:16 am

Well, I tried it out. It is looking nice I have to admit but I'm not sure if it is my aging rig or the latency but the game is kinda unplayable for me on the Naime server. It lags, stutters, freezes, etc.
I turned the all the details down and it is still the same.
History is only the register of crimes and misfortunes.

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:39 am

Seems like you and def are in the same boat.

I have noticed some lag...but not enough to make it unplayable :(

Although, I had laging, stuttering, and freezing in areas filled with lots of PCs too.

DWNSHFT

Post by DWNSHFT » Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:14 pm

In order to possibly play with the Cool Cats, I have created a Firran, Malliss. Right now she's playing in shadow but will likely add battlerage and maybe defenses. So look for Malliss!

Bane
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Bane » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:25 pm

I had a great time!
trans3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DWNSHFT

Post by DWNSHFT » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:35 am

It was great to be back with Foldians!